About
Community
News of the Temple
Community Bulletin Board
Chat
Art
Carnality
Entertainment
Science
Society
Technology
bbs | search | rss | faq | about | register
digg | del.icio.us | sphere | google

Go Back   Community > Society > My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God

My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God For discussing any and all religious viewpoints. Intolerance will not be tolerated. Keeping your sense of humor is required. Posting messages about theological paradoxes is encouraged.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Add silversh4d0w to your ignore list  
Old 2004-01-22, 06:24
silversh4d0w silversh4d0w is offline
Regular
 
Default

U NOE DAT GOD ECKSIST BCUZ HE MADE THE WOLD AND THE PPLZ AND ANIMELZ SO STFU ALL U PPLZ WHO SAY HE DUN ECKSIST. I AM CERISTCHAN AND MIE HOLE LIEF I WUZ TALD GOD ECKSISTED AND MIE PARANTZ MAEK ME GOE 2 CHERCH AND I PRAA EVARIE NITE. GOD ECKSIST U CANT TEL ME WAT 2 DO, FAGZ.

(oh my fucking god it was seriously hard to type that. You dont know what its like acting out christians.)
  #2   Add Inside_Voices to your ignore list  
Old 2004-01-22, 21:26
Inside_Voices Inside_Voices is offline
Regular
 
Bielefeld Germany
Default

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by silversh4d0w:

U NOE DAT GOD ECKSIST BCUZ HE MADE THE WOLD AND THE PPLZ AND ANIMELZ SO STFU ALL U PPLZ WHO SAY HE DUN ECKSIST. I AM CERISTCHAN AND MIE HOLE LIEF I WUZ TALD GOD ECKSISTED AND MIE PARANTZ MAEK ME GOE 2 CHERCH AND I PRAA EVARIE NITE. GOD ECKSIST U CANT TEL ME WAT 2 DO, FAGZ.

(oh my fucking god it was seriously hard to type that. You dont know what its like acting out christians.)
I commend your efforts, but man that hurt to read that...

Mommy, tell me people aren't really like that!!

  #3   Add Fuck to your ignore list  
Old 2004-01-22, 23:24
Fuck Fuck is offline
Regular
 
US
Default

lame post, you try too hard
  #4   Add RandomHero to your ignore list  
Old 2004-01-23, 00:00
RandomHero RandomHero is offline
Regular
 
Default

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Fuck:

lame post, you try too hard
agreed.
  #5   Add Lysergamideman to your ignore list  
Old 2004-01-23, 10:11
Lysergamideman Lysergamideman is offline
Regular
 
North Central Florida.
Default

You guys have gotta be correct in your belifes, I mean damn you people just come up with the most mind blowing, posts I mean a real eye opener. I should've never doubted you guys yer so smart?
  #6   Add Loc Dogg to your ignore list  
Old 2004-01-23, 13:42
Loc Dogg Loc Dogg is offline
Regular
 
Default

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by silversh4d0w:

U NOE DAT GOD ECKSIST BCUZ HE MADE THE WOLD AND THE PPLZ AND ANIMELZ SO STFU ALL U PPLZ WHO SAY HE DUN ECKSIST. I AM CERISTCHAN AND MIE HOLE LIEF I WUZ TALD GOD ECKSISTED AND MIE PARANTZ MAEK ME GOE 2 CHERCH AND I PRAA EVARIE NITE. GOD ECKSIST U CANT TEL ME WAT 2 DO, FAGZ.

(oh my fucking god it was seriously hard to type that. You dont know what its like acting out christians.)
shit that was funny. no, seriously, it was funny.....
  #7   Add Morb to your ignore list  
Old 2004-01-23, 14:02
Morb Morb is offline
Regular
 
No longer in Camelot it is a silly place Send a message via ICQ to Morb
Default

Who are you telling to STFU? I don't visit this forum often, because it's just a bunch of atheists making fools out of themselves 95% of the time. Not to mention it's nothing but the same tired arguments going round and round as if they're brand new.

Seriously, why bother with yet another "STFU religious people" post? Totse's little forum here is by design antagonistic towards anyone with religious beliefs, and the general attitude here is, "Well, if you don't like it, fuck off!"

How inviting. And how mature. And how cowardly, if you ask me. MGCBTSOOYG. Nice and brave. Pfft. I'm not impressed.
  #8   Add SEN D-F to your ignore list  
Old 2004-01-23, 18:44
SEN D-F SEN D-F is offline
Regular
 
SomeEverydayNobody
Default

Why do people always say that this forum is filled with nothing but athiests? I see an equal number of people who believe and people who don't.

And while there are people on the forum that have the attitude of 'God doesn't exist and christians are stupid' most don't. If you were to actually pay attention to the threads that carry on for a few pages its usually people who have valid arguments and act maturly who post.

Do you think some ignorant little kid whos saying hes an athiest to be cool and dark is going to read through two pages of posts so he can then sit down and spend 20 minutes writing up a post that actually requires logic and some level of intelligence? NO!

So perhaps you should fuck off if you don't care to actually read through the mature threads and would rather just bitch about how everyone hates religion [If that was the case there would be no debat threads because we'd all agree that we hate religion].
  #9   Add bluntman457 to your ignore list  
Old 2004-01-23, 23:09
bluntman457 bluntman457 is offline
Regular
 
Redding, CA
Default

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by silversh4d0w:

U NOE DAT GOD ECKSIST BCUZ HE MADE THE WOLD AND THE PPLZ AND ANIMELZ SO STFU ALL U PPLZ WHO SAY HE DUN ECKSIST. I AM CERISTCHAN AND MIE HOLE LIEF I WUZ TALD GOD ECKSISTED AND MIE PARANTZ MAEK ME GOE 2 CHERCH AND I PRAA EVARIE NITE. GOD ECKSIST U CANT TEL ME WAT 2 DO, FAGZ.

(oh my fucking god it was seriously hard to type that. You dont know what its like acting out christians.)
I swear by God anybody who writes like this is a retard or fag. Why? Well, look at at. Its clearly a cheap shot at Christians that was not even thought out. Second, please pray every night that people like this never get the chance to breed...I do.
  #10   Add GlitterPunk112358 to your ignore list  
Old 2004-01-23, 23:57
GlitterPunk112358 GlitterPunk112358 is offline
Regular
 
Default

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by bluntman457:

Second, please pray every night that people like this never get the chance to breed...I do.
Pray that people are deprived of the most beautiful thing in the world. Pray that they shall be punished for a thread they made. Pray that your god decides to smite someone for making a joke. ...I do
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:01.


 

 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Advertise | Art | Carnality | Community | Contact Us | Copyright Policy | Entertainment | FAQ
Link to totse.com | Science | Search | Society | Submissions | Technology
Hot Topics
The great films
Harsh Times
Let the right one in
Do NOT watch the movie Burn After Reading
Notorious
Sicko
WW2 movies from the other side
Disturbing as oppose to Disgusting
 
Sponsored Links
 
Ads presented by the
AdBrite Ad Network

 
Map of the World
Map of the World Art Print
Elizabeth, Mary
Buy at AllPosters.com

 

TSHIRT HELL T-SHIRTS