My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your GodFor discussing any and all religious viewpoints. Intolerance will not be tolerated. Keeping your sense of humor is required. Posting messages about theological paradoxes is encouraged.
That's basically what I follow, that there does indeed seem to be a guiding force, a "god" if you will, in the universe. But that such a god just simply created the universe from the Big Bang and left it to evolve as it may.
It does have some sense to it. I believe that there is most likely a God and that he doesn't watch over us or guide us. He created us so we could simply exist and he doesn't interfere.
But I don't want to bind myself to a set of beliefes. Not being part of something specific allows me to freely evolve in my beliefes.
Deism makes as much sense as saying yo' momma shit out the universe and flushed it down the cosmic sewer.
How so? Just because we as humans are fucking ourselves doesn't mean the entire universe is. We are as close to nothing as you can get in comparison to the entire universe.