About
Community
News of the Temple
Community Bulletin Board
Chat
Art
Carnality
Entertainment
Science
Society
Technology
bbs | search | rss | faq | about | register
digg | del.icio.us | sphere | google

Go Back   Community > Society > My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God

My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God For discussing any and all religious viewpoints. Intolerance will not be tolerated. Keeping your sense of humor is required. Posting messages about theological paradoxes is encouraged.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Add Hexadecimal to your ignore list  
Old 2004-02-03, 01:06
Hexadecimal Hexadecimal is offline
Regular
 
Rockford, IL
Default

Lately I've become more and more animalistic. I'm slowly becoming what many call evil, but I don't see it as such. I find no good to come out of denying myself pleasures, nor do I find any evil to come of the methods I use to satisfy my wants. I don't harm people or anything because violence isn't one of my major desires...what little violent nature I have I tend to take out right away with passive-agressiveness...animalism is great. I feel so...human, and it feels great. None of my character flaws are flaws...they're how I was meant to be and they are what I satisfy. I think everyone should give animalism atleast one chance.
  #2   Add ---Beany--- to your ignore list  
Old 2004-02-03, 01:18
---Beany--- ---Beany--- is offline
Regular
 
Tea and Crumpets country
Default

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Hexadecimal:

Right now, I feel like I'm dead. My body is completely numb yet completely mobile. My left arm feels entirely drained of energy. I've never felt this before. While I can't claim to be religious, I am rather spiritual to the extent most people define it...I just feel dead inside and out.
It wasn't long ago that you posted this.
  #3   Add Hexadecimal to your ignore list  
Old 2004-02-03, 01:21
Hexadecimal Hexadecimal is offline
Regular
 
Rockford, IL
Default

Your point being? I'm trying to see the connection between the sense of touch completely dying (and therefor instilling a feeling of etherealism) for a few minutes and animalism...
  #4   Add ---Beany--- to your ignore list  
Old 2004-02-03, 01:25
---Beany--- ---Beany--- is offline
Regular
 
Tea and Crumpets country
Default

Doesn't matter. When you say that your feeling dead inside and out I just get the impression your depressed. It's an easy mistake. Either way your posting a lot of babble.
  #5   Add Hexadecimal to your ignore list  
Old 2004-02-03, 01:29
Hexadecimal Hexadecimal is offline
Regular
 
Rockford, IL
Default

Nah, I had just meant I felt like I was physically dead...no reception of pain or pleasure. How is loss of feeling or animalism babble? Temporary loss of senses is well documented, and giving into primal urges feels damned good. All I'm saying is, give animalism a try.
  #6   Add ---Beany--- to your ignore list  
Old 2004-02-03, 01:40
---Beany--- ---Beany--- is offline
Regular
 
Tea and Crumpets country
Default

It reminds me of the Alpha State. Where your body goes to sleep but your mind is still awake.

So animalism is ignoring all spiritual thoughts or ideas from your mind? If you were good at animalism wouldn't you jut be going around raping girls, stealing meat from a butchers and acting like a caveman?
  #7   Add Hexadecimal to your ignore list  
Old 2004-02-03, 01:53
Hexadecimal Hexadecimal is offline
Regular
 
Rockford, IL
Default

If I wanted to rape and steal, yes, I would. Animalism is about satisfying your desires...if you don't have the desire to rape and steal then you don't rape and steal, hehe. I do have sexual desires and a satisfy them; I do have greed and I satisfy that as well. No need to rape or steal if the urge never advances past a basic urge before it is satisfied.
  #8   Add ---Beany--- to your ignore list  
Old 2004-02-03, 01:57
---Beany--- ---Beany--- is offline
Regular
 
Tea and Crumpets country
Default

It sounds like you're giving up all control to your mind. I guess animalism is okay if you don't want to achieve anything, but to succeed you need to have some control over your mind. For instance, you may want to write a book, you start writing and then suddenly you get a desire to drink a cup of tea, and then phone your friend and then all of a sudden you've completely forgotten about the writing you was hoping to do. You need control over your mind if you ever want to develop. Sure it may be cool now but maybe in a few years you won't be able to do anything constructive since your mind will be leading you all over the place and getting you into trouble.

[This message has been edited by ---Beany--- (edited 02-03-2004).]
  #9   Add Hexadecimal to your ignore list  
Old 2004-02-03, 02:24
Hexadecimal Hexadecimal is offline
Regular
 
Rockford, IL
Default

Hmmm, I have no trouble writing stories or anything. The practice of writing brings me great pleasure, as does the occasional rouse to get a drink, some food, and a good piss. You satisfy your desires in timely fashion in any accesible way...if you desire to write, you write...you want some food and drink, you get some food and drink. Want some poon, you pick a chick up or get a hooker.
  #10   Add Qoh to your ignore list  
Old 2004-02-06, 03:41
Qoh Qoh is offline
Regular
 
k
Default

Whats animalism, Do you have any links or anything?
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:04.


 

 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Advertise | Art | Carnality | Community | Contact Us | Copyright Policy | Entertainment | FAQ
Link to totse.com | Science | Search | Society | Submissions | Technology
Hot Topics
The great films
Harsh Times
Let the right one in
Do NOT watch the movie Burn After Reading
Notorious
Sicko
WW2 movies from the other side
Disturbing as oppose to Disgusting
 
Sponsored Links
 
Ads presented by the
AdBrite Ad Network

 
Map of the World
Map of the World Art Print
Elizabeth, Mary
Buy at AllPosters.com

 

TSHIRT HELL T-SHIRTS